- Friendly, net-savvy, highly-skilled and motivated personnel (Graphic Artists, Coders, SEO experts, etc.), all working under one roof and easily accessible by e-mail, chat, instant messaging, Skype, mobile phone, and other forms of web-centric and non-web-centric communications media
- Our personnel are multi-skilled (many people can do the work of others), much like interchangeable parts in a well-oiled machine, and all of them talk to each other [thereby eliminating the need to re-echo messages meant for one group of skilled people – say, Graphic Designers – to another differently-skilled group of people – say, Coders] and help each other out in working towards common goals. So no ‘professional jealousies’, one-upmanship, etc.
- The customer (i.e., you) gets to choose his/her website’s look and feel, the theme, and, more importantly, the type of website to be made [i.e., whether it’s a small ‘personal’ website, or a blog, a forum-style site, a CMS-style (i.e., Content Management System) site, or a full-blown e-Commerce site capable of e-business transactions], with advise from our experts in every step of the web development process, from conceptualization to deployment
- The customer may choose to avail of our Graphics Design services only, or our Coding services only, our Web Hosting and/or Site Maintenance only, or our SEO services only, or the customer may choose to avail of all these services for a truly ‘one-stop shop’ experience, and at a discounted rate at that!
- In general, whichever of our services the customer chooses to avail of, we strive to shield him/her from the ‘growing pains’ of operating and/or maintaining a website. We’ll take care of everything, so that the customer (i.e., you) will have no ‘web headaches’!